Qualified House Roofing Advice in Cornwall
The roof on your house is probably the most important part of the whole building, that takes the most knocks! wind, rain, low temps, high temps, snow, and ice, animals and general wear and tear!
Its best to get some qualified advice if your suspecting you may have an issue, use these few tips below to check ! then call the experts..
Looking at your roof from the inside!
- Any areas where the roof is sagging?
- Any signs of water damage? or leaking?
- Any dark areas, or patchy bits?
- Any out side light showing through the roof!?
- And on the outside,visually inspect your roof for cracked, torn, or missing tiles
- Carefully scale your roof for loose material, checking around the chimneys,the vents and pipework
- Check out for large amounts of tile bits or granules in the gutters or on the floor around the house.
- Also double check for signs of moisture, any rot and note that wet spots may not be directly under faulty tiles…
The above is simply a basic check list, its all ways best to call a qualified roofer such as DS Roofing for a FREE Consultation and visit !